Progressive Crunchless Crunch
This post partum ab exercise will help you work your abs the same way as traditional crunches but avoiding the strain in the neck.
- Sit on a chair, with on hand above the bellybutton and one below to let you feel the contractions.
- Expand your midsection with a big deep breath.
- Breathe out while pulling your belly in towards your spine.
- Briefly contract your abdominal muscles 5 times.
- Repeat for an entire set.
- Sit on a chair like with the progressive crunchless crunch.
- Breathe deeply to open your midsection.
- Exhale and bring your belly halfway to your spine.
- Pull the belly fully to your spine. Hold for one second.
- Repeat form the halfway 100 times.
This is like the first exercise but with just one move.
- Lie with on your stomach, and relax completely.
- Pull your bellybutton towards your spine. Hold for tens seconds or until you can’t feel the muscles very good.
- If it feels too easy hold for more seconds.
The goal is to hold the contraction until you feel the rest of abs muscles working harder than the transverse abdominal muscles.